The ARKSEN 1100W Commercial Electric Meat Grinder is an ideal grinder for anyone who needs to grind large quantities of meat. This includes commercial enterprises as well as home use. Customers who have purchased the unit use it predominantly for grinding deer and elk, being hunters. Even though this usage is confined to only one part of the year, customers prefer this particular grinder because of its heavy duty and fast performance.
Its stainless steel build screams quality and for anyone who doesn’t want to deal with plastic parts, the unit is ideal. The powerful 1 HP motor complements the heavy duty build so that overall, the grinder is not strained or overworked, a frequent reason for customers constantly needing to replace their grinders. The ARKSEN meat grinder is designed and built for high performance and durability.
A fine grinding plate is included with the unit so that you can grind meat for sausages and hamburger rounds, while the blades are capable of cutting through frozen meat pieces as well, for even faster performance. Anyone looking for a grinder that can stand the test of time, as well as perform at speed, yet quietly, the ARKSEN is worthy of a closer look.
Features of the ARKSEN Commercial Meat Grinder
- Design – an electric powered commercial meat grinder suitable for industrial and home use
- Motor – is a powerful 1100 watts (1 HP) to grind through tough meats quickly
- Materials – is stainless steel making it easy to clean and ensures durability
- Grinding Speed – is fast and can easily grind through 450lbs of meat in an hour
- Blade Speed – is also fast and performs at 220 rotations each minute and works to complement the unit’s grinding capacity/speed
- Grinding Head – is #22 which is ideal for a grinder that is designed for large capacity, heavy duty grinding
- Grinding Plates – two are provided – course & fine to ensure variations to suit recipe requirements. Hamburger and sausages for example, benefit from use of the fine grinding plate.
- Feeder Tube – is 2 1/8 inches wide so that fine chopping of meat is not required before grinding as is often the case with smaller grinders.
- Meat Tray – the loading tray is also stainless steel and provides an ideal place to keep meat pieces at hand, ready for grinding
- Certifications – the ARKSEN meat grinder is UL and CE certified so customers can be assured of high performance and safety. If used in a business capacity, these certifications ensure health regulation compliance. This is an advantage for those who want to use the grinder in a business capacity.
- 1 x 1100 watt commercial meat grinder
- 1 x Meat pusher
- 1 x Course grinding plate
- 1 x Fine grinding plate
- 2 x Replacement blades
- Measures: 17 x 12 x 21 inches
- Weighs: 52 pounds
- Item No.: 003-PT-30169
What’s Great about the ARKSEN Meat Grinder
- Solid and heavy duty grinder
- Powerful Motor
- Runs quietly for a commercial grinder
- Perfect for hunters
- Easily grinds through tough meat
- Well made
- Can grind a complete deer in as little as twenty minutes
What’s Not so Great
- Will not grind bones
- Can be tricky to remove the grinding head
Feedback and Review
Customers that left feedback for the ARKSEN 1100W Commercial Electric Meat Grinder left excellent ratings. Things they like about it include its powerful motor and how quickly it can grind through large quantities of meat. They also like the fact that it runs quietly. There was a little concern expressed about the difficulty in removing the grinder head for cleaning, however this did not deter users from praising the grinder. To read about what customers think about the ARKSEN Meat Grinder, you can read all their reviews here.
The ARKSEN Commercial Meat Grinder is available online and you can check for the latest price here. Overall, customers love this commercial meat grinder and are universally impressed with its power and performance. Based on customer feedback, we are pleased to recommend it.