The LEM Mighty Bite Meat Grinder has proven to be a popular grinder with customers. For anyone who is just starting out grinding their own meat, this is an ideal choice. It provides an opportunity to purchase a mid-range grinder, in terms of price and functionality, although customers generally feel that it compares favorably with more expensive models.
The Mighty Bite 1158 is praised by both hunters and non-hunters alike for its performance and functionality, being able to easily grind through large quantities of meat. The sausage stuffing attachments that come with the unit are also popular, in that variety and a range of choices are available.
- Design – a mid-range meat grinder with reliable functionality and performance
- Motor – is permanently lubricated for durability and performance
- Voltage – is 120 volts
- Wattage - has a sustained output of 575 watts
- HP - .35 hp which is plenty of power for a grinder of this size
- Gears – are metal so that longevity of use is increased, metal being far more durable than plastic
- Auger and Head – are aluminum for purposes of durability and performance, ensuring a long life for the grinder
- Motor Housing – is also aluminum for durability as well as providing a professional and pleasing appearance
- Stuffing Tubes - 3 x stuffing tubes are include in a variety of sizes to ensure a reasonable choice of sausage sizes - 1/2", 1", 1-3/8" OD
- Stuffing Plates – two of these are also provided, being coarse (3/8"), fine (3/16) so you can vary the size of the grind according to the purpose for which you intend to use the ground meat
- Settings - include reverse, as well as a small selection of stuffing and grinding speeds that allow for choice, depending on reasons for grinding
- Safety – a circuit breaker has been included to ensure that the motor cuts out in the unlikely event the machine becoming clogged
- Handle – is heavy duty so that moving the grinder is easy for the user
- Certifications - ETL Approved
Features of the LEM Mighty Bite Meat Grinder
- 1 x meat pan 9-7/8" x 7-1/2" x 2" deep
- 1 x stainless steel knife
- 1 x meat stomper
- 3 x stuffing tubes
- 2 x stuffing plates
- Measures: 16.2 x 13.5 x 13.2 in
- Weighs: 16.5 pounds
- Item Model No: 1158
- Manufacturer: LEM Products
- Warranty: 1 Year Factory Warranty
What's Great and Not so Great?
Customers leaving feedback for the LEM Mighty Bite Meat Grinder and indicated their excellent satisfaction with the product. Things they like about it include its quality, metal gears, speed and performance, price, as well as the inclusion of sausage attachments. To read more about what happy customers have to say, you can read their reviews here.
The LEM Mighty Bite Meat Grinder is available from online retailers and you can check it out by clicking here. We are impressed by its functionality and performance and most importantly, its quality and value for the money, as well. Based on our review and customer feedback we are pleased to recommend it as a valuable addition to your kitchen appliances.
Meat Grinder FAQs
How is a meat grinder assembled?
Where are LEM grinders made?
Most meat grinders are made in China including LEM meat grinders. LEM takes great care in choosing their suppliers and only picks the best.
Who sells LEM grinders?
Many online retailers sell LEM grinders as they are very reliable and highly rated. My favorite place to shop is Amazon because I usually can get the best deal.
How do I clean a LEM Grinder?
Remove the grinding screw, plates, blade cover and cutting blades. Soak in hot soapy water and scrub and rinse well. You want to remove any pieces of meat that have attached to the grinder parts. Dry thoroughly. Also, disinfect your cleaning implements by soaking your brushes or cloth in water and bleach.